Hypothyroidism is a common clinical syndrome which results due to low levels of circulating thyroid hormones or from resistance of the body to respond appropriately to thyroid hormones. Since the main purpose of thyroid hormones is to “run the body’s metabolism”, people with hypothyroidism have symptoms associated with a slow metabolism.
- 1. idiopathic
- 2. congenital
- 3. autoimmune
- 4. iodine deficiency e.g. in mountain regions
- 5. Use of certain medications
- Tiredness, weight gain Intolerance to cold Hoarseness
- Slow heart rate Hypertension, cardiac failure
- Aches, muscle stiffness
- Carpel tunnel syndrome (where the median nerve gets “trapped” at the w
- Faulty functioning of muscles
- Anemia due to iron deficiency
- Dry , flaky skin
- Hair fall and brittle hair
- Scanty periods
- Infertility (in both male and female) Impotency
- Ascites (fluid accumulation in the abdomen)
Treatment of Hypothyroidism in Homeopathy
Homeopathy is known for its safe and gentle ways of treatment with no side-effects. . People across the world prefer homeopathy since its non toxic and non-addictive. Homeopathic medicine acts by stimulating your body’s natural healing mechanism through your immune system. It is known to cure various types of chronic and acute ailments. It is suitable for all age groups, from infants to the elderly. All homeopathic medicines are safe, provided they are taken under supervision of our homeopathic doctor.
Furthermore, homeopathic remedies are not known to interfere with conventional medicine or any other medicine and play a complementary role. Homeopathic treatment balances the hormonal axis of the body and corrects it. While prescribing not only physical, but also mental and emotional symptoms are considered to choose the correct homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathy works not by the external administration of hormones, but by stimulating the body to correct the hormonal imbalance and deficiency within.
- Homeopathic treatment balances the hormonal axis of the body and corrects it. Patient’s physical mental and emotional symptoms are considered to choose the correct homeopathic remedy
- Furthermore, homeopathic remedies are not known to interfere with conventional medicine or any other medicine and play a complementary role.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Tiredness, weight gain
- Intolerance to cold,/span>
- Irregular menses
- Dry skin, Dry or brittle hair.
- Muscle twitches and cramps.
- Memory problems.
- Irritability and depression.
- Higher cholesterol levels.
- Slower heart rate.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective mode of treatment for Hypothyroidism. Homeopathy works not by the external administration of hormones, but by stimulating the body itself to correct the hormonal imbalance and deficiency within. In many cases the treatment is curative and in some cases it is to be taken along with conventional medicines, depending on what stage patient chooses to start the treatment.
- Soy foods: Tofu etc.
- Certain vegetables: Cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, spinach, etc.
- Fruits and starchy plants: Sweet potatoes, cassava, peaches, strawberries, etc.
- Nuts and seeds: Millet, pine nuts, peanuts, etc.
The TSH levels are very specific for hypothyroidism, high TSH with low T4 and T3 is diagnostic of primary hypothyroidism.
In homeopathy the patient’s symptoms are considered in holistic pattern and than the most suitable remedy is selected for the individual patient.